THE HUB IS HERE TO HELP YOU DURING A CRISIS
- Is a new program that makes it easier for you to get help during a time of need.
- Is a central point of contact for you.
- Is a connection with an experienced community volunteer who responds quickly and will help you get assistance.
- Is confidential and respectful of your situation, whether due to divorce, job loss, family illness, or food and heat insecurity.
- Can help you if you live in Barnard, Bridgewater, Killington, Plymouth, Pomfret, Reading, or Woodstock.
- Works with many local organizations such as Barnard Helping Hands and Ottauquechee Health Foundation.
Four Ways to Contact The HUB
- Online: Complete an Application at: https://apply.thehubneighbors.org/form
- Phone: 802-457-7214
- Email: email@example.com
- Pick up an Application: Outside the Ottauquechee Health Foundation office at Simmons House at 30 Pleasant Street, Woodstock.
If you are able and you want to help your neighbors by giving to this fund, please go online to: https://woodstockcommunitytrust.org/donate
The HUB is a Project of Woodstock Community Trust, a non profit 501(c)(3) organization.